Which registration is right for you?
Full Conference Registration
- All sessions on the agenda, all receptions
- Welcome Mixer on Monday
- Single admission to the Awards Luncheon on Tuesday
- Breakfast and breaks on Tuesday
- Single admission to the Gala Dinner on Tuesday
- Vendor Love Reception on Wednesday
- Access to the Exhibit Hall, including lunch and coffee breaks on both Wednesday and Thursday
EARLY BIRD PRICING
NPA Member/Industry Partner Price: $549.00/pp
Team of 5 or More: $499/pp
Non-Member Price: $749.00/pp
Team of 5 or More: $699/pp
Exhibit Hall Only Registration
- Access to the Exhibit Hall, including the Wednesday Vendor Love Reception
- Lunch in exhibit hall Wednesday and Thursday
- Coffee breaks in exhibit hall on Wednesday and Thursday
- NO SESSIONS are included with this ticket
NPA Member/Industry Partner Price: $250.00/pp
Non-Member Price: $400.00/pp
Guest tickets are available as an add-on to either registration, and include:
- Admission to the Welcome Mixer on Monday
- Admission to Gala Dinner on Tuesday
NPA MemberPrice: $150.00/pp
Non-Member Price: $300.00/pp
Who is eligible to attend?
Attendance at the NPA Pawn Expo is open to any owner or designated employee of a pawn store. Manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors that do not own/operate a pawn store must purchase an exhibit booth to participate in the convention.
Members attending who are not the primary contact in the NPA membership records (store employees, partners, etc.) may be asked to provide documentation of employment from the pawn store or partner relationship (pay stub, W2, or K1).
Non-members must provide a copy of their pawn license, documentation of employment at the pawn store or partner relationship (pay stub, W2, or K1) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No one under the age of 16 will be permitted to attend Pawn Expo, including the Trade Show.
Name badges must be worn for identification and admittance into all Pawn Expo functions. Lost or stolen badges must be reported to NPA staff or convention security immediately.
Need to confirm your membership? Please contact Amy Kehoe at email@example.com or at 817-337-8830 ext 1.